Bathtub & Showers
Performance from every angle – Top, bottom, front and back – you’ll see how every part of our bathware is engineered to last.
- We use ½’’ of balsa wood, sandwiched between layers of reinforced fiberglass, to stabilize our four-part ‘’Anti-flex’’ construction
- AKER hand roll the fiberglass and resin laminate up to four times reducing the risk of bubbles and cracking
- Our strands are 25% longer. The longer the strand, the greater the surface integrity, the greater the overall strength
- Sidewalls reinforced with fiberglass and wood for a safer product and easier installation
- Industry-leading warranties against defect
Acclaim showers are available either frameless or framed, in a wide range of standard sizes with different options for the door and handle. The bespoke nature of this range means that Acclaim showers are also ideal for situations where more unique sizing is required.
Sterling brings its reputation for innovative features to bathtub and shower doors with smart improvements for cleaning. Sterling has developed CleanCoat® technology, a factory installed special surface treatment that keeps glass looking clean by preventing dirt and water minerals from collecting on the surface. Included on all STERLING Frameless doors, CleanCoat keeps the door looking cleaner longer.